You must receive one SMS every time you make payment by cash/cheque/RTGS/NEFT/Bank TT from +91 9372363558 this number ONLY. Incase SMS does not come on your cell number within 24hrs of making payment, call your sales person or this number to get immediate SMS. Until you get SMS from this number, consider your payment is still not credited in accounts.
passport & visa information
- 4 recent photographs ( 35mm*45 mm white background matt finishing; 80% face focus)
- Original passport with minimum validity of six months. ( please provide all old passports if any) (Validity of Passport should be 10 year from the date of issue)
- Last three years income tax – Saral form (photocopies) Company & Personal.
- Recent 6 months personal bank statements of all the passengers travelling. (photocopies) Company & Personal.
- 3 Letterheads individual / company.
- Pan card copy
- Insurance copy
- Student id proof
- Business Proof (Partnership Deed / MOU of Proprietor / MOU of shop & establishment)
- If salaried person, we need leave letter on company’s letter head and 3 months’ salary slip
FAQ's and other information
FAQS: ABOUT THE COUNTRY
1. What is the best time to visit
The summer months
of July and August are
considered ideal with blissfully hot days and ideal water temperatures
for swimming. The months of
May and September are
a great time to visit with a pleasant climate and sunny skies and there are fewer crowds.
2. Which languages are spoken frequently
there are 3 official languages Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian. English is widely
spoken in the country.
3. What currency is used in Croatia?
The Croatian Kuna is the official currency in Croatia.
4. Are credit and debit cards acceptable everywhere in Croatia?
Visa, MasterCard and Diners are most frequently accepted. American
Express cards are less frequently accepted.
You can pay by credit or debit cards in hotels, stores, restaurants but
not at fast food joints.
5. Is an adapter required in Croatia?
power grid is 220V with 50 HZ frequency. An European Adaptor is required.
Do I need
Travel insurance is
recommended while travelling to Croatia.
FAQS: Some delicacies to try in Croatia
What are the must try delicacies in Croatia?
is the most popular item . Croatia is known for its olive oil. Strukli,
Soparnik, Fritule, Rozata, Arancini and Paprenjaci are delicious popularly
eaten in Croatia.
mandatory in Croatia?
is quiet standard in Croatia. 10% of the bill amount is generally expected in
9. What adventure sports are done in Croatia?
You can enjoy
adventure sports like Stand Up Paddle Boating, Wind Surfing , Kite Boarding,
Sea Kayaking, Fly Boarding, Bungee Jumping, Water Skiing etc.
DOS & DONTS
1. Do bring cash.
2. Do enjoy local food.
3. Do dress modestly and neatly.
4. Do put on sunscreen.
1. Don’t miss sunsets. They are
2. Don’t forget to go on a beach.
3. Don't get into a fight.
4. Don't call Croatian language Serbian
Don't make noise in the afternoon.
Sockets & plugs
Czech Republic uses 230V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type C and Type E.
Croatia uses 230V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type C and Type F.
Hungary uses 230V, 50Hz with sockets and plugs Type C and Type F.